Weebigee Project, located near Sandy Lake, Ontario
- Proximal to giant gold deposits (Red Lake, Musselwhite)
- District-scale project: ~28,000 ha. at the heart of the unexplored Sandy Lake greenstone belt
- Option/Joint Venture agreement with GPM Metals: a clear path for advancement with significant upside opportunity for GGY shareholders
- High-grade gold in the Northwest Arm
- Base metals at Sandborn Bay: up to 3% Cu, 4.5% Zn, and 352 g/t Ag
- Excellent relationship with Sandy Lake First Nation
Goldeye Explorations is a Canadian junior exploration company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and evaluation of properties in mineral rich, politically secure jurisdictions. Goldeye`s flagship property is Weebigee, located near Sandy Lake in Northwestern Ontario. The company has additional properties in Ontario (Gold Rock, and West Shining Tree) and British Columbia (Todd Creek).