- Key Project: Weebigee, located near Sandy Lake, Ontario
- Proximal to giant gold deposits (Red Lake, Musselwhite)
- Two new high-grade discoveries in Northwest Arm (Knoll and RvG4Zones) are 500 metres apart and on strike
- Excellent relationship with Sandy Lake First Nation
- Close to existing infrastructure
Goldeye Explorations Limited is an Ontario-based, gold/silver-focused exploration company. Goldeye`s flagship property is the 363-claim unit, ~6,000 hectare, Weebigee (pronounced WEE-be-GEE) project, located near Sandy Lake, 227 km north of Red Lake, in Northwestern Ontario.
Recent drilling on the Northwest Arm (23 holes totaling 2,219 metres) confirmed the presence of significant high-grade gold mineralization at the Knoll, Bernadette and RvG4 Zones. Highlights included: 12.86 g/t Au over 6.85 metres core length in hole BK-14-03 (Bernadette), 12.45 g/t Au over 3.5 metres core length in hole BK-14-05 (Knoll), and 23.15 g/t Au over 3.97 metres core length in hole BK-14-18 (RvG4). Visible gold was noted in 50% of the drill holes. The NW Arm claim block covers approximately 20% of the total project area and hosts the highest density of gold showings in the Sandy Lake Greenstone Belt.
In November 2013, Goldeye and Sandy Lake First Nation signed a comprehensive Exploration Agreement in regards to the project. Goldeye is pleased to have a strong, mutually beneficial relationship with the people of Sandy Lake First Nation.