Weebigee Project, located near Sandy Lake, Ontario
- Proximal to giant gold deposits (Red Lake, Musselwhite)
- ~6,000 ha. (363 claim units) at the heart of the unexplored Sandy Lake greenstone belt
- High-grade gold in the Northwest Arm
- Option/Joint Venture agreement with GPM Metals: A clear path for advancement with significant upside opportunity for GGY shareholders
- Excellent relationship with Sandy Lake First Nation
- Potential to JV on new claim block staked by GPM Metals (additional ~22,000 ha., 35 km along strike)
Goldeye Explorations is a Canadian junior exploration company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and evaluation of properties in mineral rich, politically secure jurisdictions. Goldeye`s flagship property is Weebigee, located near Sandy Lake in Northwestern Ontario. The company has two additional properties in Ontario (Gold Rock and West Shining Tree).